Dominica Reduces fees & makes changes to program
Dominica’s Economic Citizenship program (links to program) made some changes making it more and more attractive.
The age limits of dependents:
- The age for dependent children has been raised to 28 years (used to be 25)
- The age for dependent parents has been decreased to 55 years (used to be 65+)
- The cost of adding a newborn child has been decreased to $2.000 (used to be $10.000).
Real Estate Government fees:
- For a family of 4; main applicants and three dependents -$75.000(used to be $115.000)
- For a family of 6; main applicant and five dependents – $100.000 (used to be $155.000)
For a dependent older than 18 years – $25.000 (used to be $50.000).
To learn more about this