North Macedonia, officially known as the Republic of North Macedonia is located in Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. It also became 30th a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and contender to become a member of the Schengen union, gained its independence in 1991 as one of the successor states of Yugoslavia. Though it is small landlocked country it borders five neighboring countries these are Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece and Albania.
So how much do you know about North Macedonia?
North Macedonia can astonish you with its beauty that you have never seen before. It is listed as one of the top destinations to visit since it is the second most Mountainous country in the world and split in half by the longest river, the Vardar that flows North to South and emptying in the Aegean Sea, filled with more than 50 lakes. The price trophy of the country would have to be Lake Ohrid; one of the oldest and deepest lakes in Europe. The Republic of Macedonia is famous for two things: Tobacco and Opium and well known for its history as one of the greatest empires, medieval monasteries and delicious food.
Just like any other European country, North Macedonia is also known for its fascinating history and its culture of peace that share traditional connection with the population of Christians that make up to 55.1% and Islam with 43.6% in addition to its remarkable Churches and Mosques.
North Macedonia does not only attract tourists but also has growing potential, North Macedonia launched its citizenship by investment program, offering North Macedonia dual citizenship with a second passport to foreign investors allowing investors to gain various beneficial investment opportunities.
Benefits on obtaining North Macedonia second passport
North Macedonia launched its citizenship by investment program in 2012 nominated government approved fund granting investors to obtain the quickest North Macedonian passport
Through investing in North Macedonia investors can enjoy the following benefits
- Visa free travel up to 125 countries including: The United Kingdom, Schengen countries, Japan and others.
- Several taxes benefit.
- Health care.
- Ability to add dependent children and parents under the same process.
- Free public schooling.
- Macedonia Citizenship is a European Citizenship.
- Acquire North Macedonia Citizenship and passport with the quickest process within 1-3 months.
- No physical presence requirements during or after the process on gaining the second passport.
- North Macedonia citizenship by investment gives major of benefits by enjoying high rates of living, business that eases the process since the language is in English.
How to Obtain the North Macedonia Passport?
From the astonishing nature to its rich history, North Macedonia launched its citizenship by investment program in 2012. Offering its citizenship and passport with the following requirements:
- Contribution to one of infrastructure, recycling, hospitals projects of EUR 200,000
- Government processing escrow fees of EUR 60,000
- Due Diligence Fees & Processing Fees of EUR 10,000 for main applicant and EUR 2,000 for each family member
- Other administrative fees apply
With its many benefits North Macedonia offers a great opportunity to obtain its dual citizenship and second passport.
North Macedonia passport visa requirements
To qualify for North Macedonia an investor should be:
- Older than 18 years of age.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate.
- National identity card
- Make the required investment starting from EUR 200,000
- Provide all the required documents to complete the citizenship application
To learn more on how to obtain North Macedonia citizenship by investment and enjoy more of its benefits, Bluemina helps you experience fast and legal process with our experienced advisors in all of our 9 offices to assist your inquiry.