Located in the South Pacific to the east of Australia, Vanuatu is a chain of 80 undiscovered islands known for its mountainous landscape and deserted beaches. Recently, Vanuatu introduced its own citizenship by investment program; granting investors a commonwealth passport in exchange for a monetary contribution to the government.
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program has been tracking a lot of interest among investors seeking to obtain a second passport despite its relative newness. This is attributed to the several benefits the program offers.
1. Visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the Schengen countries, the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and Russia.
2. An attractive tax climate: Vanuatu has no income tax, wealth tax, capital gains or inheritance tax.
3. Fast Processing: An investor can get Vanuatu Passport in less than 4 months, making Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program one of the fastest ways to get a second citizenship.
4. Vanuatu is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations and the World bank.
5. An investor doesn’t need to fly to Vanuatu in order to swear the Oath: The Ceremony can be arranged in any country of the investor’s choice.
In order to get the Vanuatu Second Passport, a single applicant is required to make a USD 150,000 investment into the government’s development support program. Applicant will be also able to add spouse and dependent children for an additional fee.
On a side note, Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program doesn’t have any language or residency requirement.
1. Investor must have a clean personal background and no criminal record.
2. Investor must be at least 18 years old.
3. Investor must show the source of funds invested.
4. Investor must make the required investment to the government.
5. Investor must successfully pass the government’s due diligence process.
Although Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program is fairly new, Bluemina Citizenship and Residency expert consultants are fully capable of addressing all your questions regarding it and regarding any of our 15 different Citizenship and Residency by investment programs in both the Caribbean