Let’s be realistic, we always had to take into consideration the struggle of issuing a travel visa when planning a trip to Europe or the UK. Hence in this piece, we bring you one of the most reasonable solutions to travel freely to all Schengen states, 26 destinations to be precise. The solution is Golden Visa Program by Greece.
Greece Golden Visa Program
Located in the Eastern side of the Mediterranean Sea, Greece is a mountainous spot in Europe that has been a major touristic attraction known for its opulent history, spectacular scenery, and architectural remains.
In 2013, Greece introduced its Golden Visa Program in which it proposes a renewable 5-year residency visa to investors and their families. This program allows its investors to easily live, work and study in Greece or any other EU country and to gain other several benefits. Investors can simply open bank accounts and establish businesses in Greece during the period of the program and liberally travel without a visa to the United Kingdom and any European Country in the Schengen Zone.
How to Acquire Greece Golden Visa?
In order to obtain Greece Golden Visa, investors must purchase a residential real estate property which has to be held for as long as the investors desire to preserve their residency card. They are obliged to spend €250,000 on a real estate to gain a Permanent Residency status in a short period of time, 3 months.
A permanent residency status can be carried and renewed for as long as the property is maintained.
Why Invest in Greece Golden Visa Program?
This program offers its investors and their families various benefits which are:
- Investors receive Greece Residency card within 3 short months only
- No nationality restrictions on Golden Visa applicants
- Travel freely to EU countries and the United Kingdom
- No physical residence requirements in Greece
- Access to world-renowned healthcare and education systems
- Live, work and study anywhere in Europe
- Ability to open bank accounts and establish businesses
- Investors can include their family for one investment package
- Dependent children aged 21 and under can be included with the main applicant
What Do You Need to Do to Gain This Golden Program?
The qualifications needed to invest in this renewable program are as follows
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- An annual income of €100,000 or capital assets of €500,000.
- Applicant should also make the appropriate investment in real estate and maintain it for the whole period.
- All golden visa applicants must pass a due diligence.
Where Can You Apply For Greece Golden Visa?
Bluemina Citizenship & Residency by Investment is a prestigious firm offering 16 beneficial citizenship and residency by investment programs with a free consultation and advisory from their experienced consultants in Jordan, Iraq, Kurdistan, Qatar, UAE, Egypt, Palestine and KSA. You can also contact the advisor from the comfort of your home through the Virtual Office experience.